Wednesday, October 19, 2011

[FREE] Values?

     Each person on this planet has different values in life. A person can value any aspect in their life that they feel is completely necessary to live their own vision of a fulfilled life. A person's values can ultimately decide the path to where their life is headed. For example, people who value an education will be more likely to go to a good college, while people who don't usually do the bare minimum to graduate. It can decide whether a girl becomes a teen-mom or a doctor. Whether a person will be loved by many, or hated by many.

   So what are some of my values? I value education, I believe that a person will always need some type of education to get anywhere far in life. Not to say I'm the best student, because I'm far from it. I hate drama, I will do whatever possible to stay away from it, unless its absolutely necessary. To avoid drama, I try to respect everyone, instead of talking shit behind their back or whatnot. I value money, it can have an enormous impact on one's life. Being an only child, I often considered my close friends like family, they are the ones that I can put my trust in during rough times. One of the main things I value is love, I think its fascinating how the human mind is able to become so infatuated with another person. It is a feeling that cannot be described. I feel that whenever the world brings me down, my loved ones will always be there to pick me back up. What are some of your values?

1 comment: